Station Road, Sidcup 1906
View of Station Road from Sidcup High Street. To the left of the card can be seen the side of the Congregational Church, now St Barnabas Church. The houses were demolished some years ago and in their place, next to the church, is Roxby House and then Sidcup House. Correspondence and stamp on reverse of postcard.