The Town Hall, Erith c.1955
Erith Town Hall which is at the junction of Walnut Tree Road and Bexley Road. Beyond the Town Hall is a small white prefabricated building with a pitched roof which was used by the Fire Brigade, their station having been bombed in 1944. To the right of the photograph is the Wheatley Hotel. Correspondence and stamp on reverse of postcard.
• Emergency Services